Kingsford: Game Day Grill Check
Provided end-to-end consultancy to Tribal DDB and Clorox, working directly with Clorox’s CTO on the integration of the platform with Kingsford’s site and “Mercle” data warehouse. Consultancy on feasibility, functionality, UX\UI; developing prototypes; and testing capabilities to manage time as effectively possible.
I prevented an app meltdown by evangelizing a Goole Pro partnership; not doing so would have been disastrous as over 3,500 users entered on the first and second days (hundreds of times over the most optimistic expectations). I also limited barriers by integrating the user login with the parent site, and optimized data and load balancing to handle the traffic volume.
- Over 3.5K registrants per day in first two days
- Over 60,000 unique registrations
- Most successful Kingsford online campaign to date
- Prevented App meltdown with proper strategic planning
- Six weeks from concept through R&D to completion